Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 15, 2011

ELS Outing at Subang Parade!

Hello there!
Well, the title says it all, doesn't it? [ smiles ]
This post is going to be about the SMKBJ ELS ( English Language Society ) Outing at Subang Parade...
All the ELS members were invited. Of course, as the former Vice President of the ELS, I was invited to join this outing, and definitely more than willing to attend!

Alright, let's cut to the chase.
I rendezvoused with Darren ( ELS member ) near the MBO cinema complex at around 12.15 pm. He was with Afiq and Imran. Soon, Hazwan ( former President ), Hadri, Pn Thamil Selvi ( ELS advisor teacher ), Jia Hui, Rachel, Aaron, and other ELS members started to arrive. At around 1 pm, we had our lunch at a fast food restaurant called "Carls Jr", which was just beside the MBO cinema complex.

The best part? Pn Thamil actually paid for our meals! Okay, well, not ALL of us! Just the Form 5 former members ( Me and Hazwan ). Yup, that's right, we both got our meals on the house!
Hehe! Thanks, teacher! You're the greatest! [ smiles ]
Here are some pictures I took during lunch...

Mmm, Carls Jr. charbroiled burgers! 

My Carls Jr "Famous Star" burger... With cheese...

Well, I guess there's "some" truth in this statement, right?

Picture taken just for fun...

Behold, the ELS members!

Yeah, it was fun! We laughed, talked, ate, then laughed some more! Truly a momentous and joyous occasion that I will never forget!

Of course, as soon as everyone was done eating, Pn Thamil organised a little "ELS meeting". The objective: To discuss about the upcoming ELS plans and activities for the year 2012. I thought it was a great idea, because if the ELS members started planning now, then they would still have half a month of holidays to make preparations for next year. This will undoubtedly ensure the activities organised by the ELS next year will run smoothly... Hmmm, come to think of it, I'm certainly going to miss being the Vice President of ELS...

Anyway, after we said our farewells and goodbyes, the ELS members dispersed and went their separate ways. But since we were just beside the MBO cinema complex, some of us ( including me and Hazwan ), decided to watch a movie.
In this case, we made the decision to watch Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol. The movie would only start at 3.00pm, so we still had around half an hour to spare. Hazwan and I went to the MPH bookstore and browsed around, while Afiq, Aaron, Imran, and Rachel decided to go uhhh, shopping... At 2.50pm, we went back to the MBO complex, bought popcorn and drinks, and headed into the cinema.

Overall, MI4 was great! Awesome, in fact! Fortunately, I didn't really have to watch the previous Mission Impossible movies to understand the plot. Of course, I'm not going to blurt out the whole story-line of MI4 here. I'd hate to post "spoilers"!
So, I'm just going to recommend this movie to you guys. Seriously, it's a really good movie.
Go watch it!
 
Well, I guess that's all I can say about the outing...
It's late, I'm tired, and frankly, I don't intend to make this post a long one.
Conclusively, it was a great outing, and I had a really good time!

Okay, I guess that's it for now...

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: