Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas is nigh...

Oh my, it's been quite a while since the last time I blogged!
If I'm not mistaken, my last post was about the English Language Society ( ELS ) Outing at Subang Parade. Which means I haven't updated my blog for a week already! Yikes!

Well, it's not that I don't want to blog. I really do! It's just that I don't like to post stuff that I deem unimportant. I usually blog about significant or interesting events in my life, nothing more. I don't go ranting about what I eat for lunch everyday, or my trips to the gym, et cetera... And ever since the ELS Outing until now, nothing interesting happened! Well, okay, fine, some stuff DID happen, but those stuff are simply not worth the effort to blog about. Hope you guys understand that, yeah?

Oh, and if you were observant enough, you might have noticed that I have been using Naruto pictures in my posts, instead of the normal Star Wars pictures. Yup, that includes the picture above ( a picture depicting Kakashi Hatake vs. Itachi Uchiha ). Well, ummm, there's a very, very simple reason for that...
I am undeniably a Naruto fan!
I don't know since when I was a fan, but the fact remains that I am one. Naruto is great, and I don't really care what the critics and Naruto-haters ( if any ) say about it. I enjoy watching Naruto and I'm proud to admit it! [ smiles ] It's all thanks to my brother, Alvyn, a die-hard Naruto fan. He's the one who introduced me to Naruto in the first place, and before I knew it, I was fully immersing myself into the Naruto universe...

Right, Christmas is nigh...
And honestly, I'm not expecting many Christmas presents this year. Yeah, I know, most people are under the impression that Christmas is all about the presents, Christmas trees, snow, more presents, Santa Claus, reindeer, holly, and even more presents.
But let us not forget the OTHER part of Christmas - kindness, love, and compassion for others. Tis' the season to be jolly, yes, but Christmas also represents the opportunity to strengthen bonds between people, including friends, family members, relatives and acquaintances. All the pretty presents, vibrant decorations, and festive cheer should "complement" this opportunity, not overshadow it! My point being that we should not forget about the true meaning of Christmas: forging and solidifying our "hubungan silaturahim" with other people. It's not merely about the presents, people!

Hmmm, okay, I think I've gone on long enough.
I'm just gonna add one more thing before I end this post. And this is quite important. Regarding my tertiary education, in fact...
After much debate and discussion, my parents and I have come to the conclusion that I will be continuing my studies at Sunway University College. As for the Pre-U course, I will be going for AUSMAT ( Australian Matriculation ). Well, I'm interested in furthering my studies in Australia, so the guys at Sunway recommended that I should enter the AUSMAT Pre-U programme...
And at last, I get my own room! I don't have to share a room with my brother anymore! Wahoo! And that means I won't have to put up with his unbearably loud snores any longer! [ smiles ]

Well, I guess that's it for now.

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: