Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 9, 2011

Back From Thailand!

Hey, guys! I'm back from Thailand!
Well, I actually came back to Malaysia yesterday and around 5 or 6pm, and trust me, I wanted to blog as soon as I returned. But unfortunately, there were a whole lot important matters I had to attend to first.
For instance, I had to wash the dishes left in the kitchen sink ( they were in the sink since 5 days ago, before I left for Thailand! Ugh! ). Then, I had to unpack all my stuff, of course. And after that, I also had to post all the pictures I took at Thailand on Facebook. And before I knew it, it was time for dinner! After dinner, I had a whole new batch of dishes to wash!

 Considering the fact that my body was begging for some much needed rest, I mustered what little energy I had left to settle all the tasks stated above... Once I was finished doing all the stuff that needed to be done, I trudged to my bedroom, collapsed on my bed and had a nice short nap! Ahhh, what a relief!

After my nap, the pictures were already uploaded on Facebook. I wanted to blog, yes, but then I realised the special 2-hour season finale of the Challenger Muay Thai series was showing on AXN. My brother informed me about it. And hey, I love that TV show! So, I had to postpone my plans to update my blog... By the time the show finished, it was too late to blog, and so I had no choice but to hit the sack.

And here I am today. Fulfilling my duty to this blog. Updating it to prevent it from being blanketed by dust or surrounded with cobwebs. To all my beloved readers, I don't think I've mentioned this before, but the reasons why I blog are:
- because my blog is somewhat of a digital "diary", where I store my most important or relevant experiences, as well as the events that I've been through.
- merely for your reading pleasure, so you can get a little "glimpse" into my life...
- to hone my command of the English language, and to keep my writing skills sharp.

Alright, alright! Enough of that crap, yeah? Let's get back to the main topic: My vacation to Thailand! [ smiles ]
Honestly, I'm itching to get my hands on my Playstation 2 right now! Haha! ( Don't judge me! ) So, instead of explaining every detail about the Thailand trip, I'll try to simplify everything as best as I can.
Okay, here goes...

DAY 1:
- Arrived at Phuket International Airport.
- Went for City Tour at Old Phuket Town.
- Went to Phromthep Cape.
- Checked in at The Royal Paradise Hotel Phuket.

DAY 2:
- Took a boat ride through mangrove swamp, heading to Phang-Nga.
- Went to "James Bond" Island ( an island which was used as a location in one of the James Bond films )
- Went to Jungceylon Mall.
- Walked along Bang-La Road.
- Walked along the roadside of Patong Beach.

DAY 3:
- Went for Phuket Island Safari ( activities include ox cart riding, traditional farming presentation, visit to orchid gardens, Muay Thai / Thai boxing presentation, kayaking, elephant show and elephant riding )
- Checked in at Dewa Phuket Resort.
- Went to Nai Yang beach for dinner.

DAY 4:
- Explored the roadside of Nai Yang beach.
- Borrowed and watched 2 movies from the hotel, "Thor" and "Captain America".
- Went to Nai Yang Beach. Walked along the beach.
- Went swimming at the Resort's swimming pool.
- Dinner at one of the restaurants near Nai Yang beach.

DAY 5:
- Hmmm, honestly, nothing much happened during the 5th day. We just lazed around the hotel, then checked out and immediately headed for the airport.

Phew! And that's it! Simple, no? The whole story is a a bit more long-winded, and I had to shave of a few things, but overall, this is the stuff that happened during my trip to Thailand.
If you want, you can head over to my Facebook page and take a look at my photo album regarding this trip.
I tell you, the sunsets were amazing! One of the high points of my trip to Thailand, besides the food, which was tantalisingly delicious! Haha!

Well, I guess that's it about Thailand.

As a final note, since I passed the computer test for driving, I'm going for the Kursus Amali at the REDA centre tomorrow morning...
Oh, and as for National Service, I have been placed in the 1st batch ( starting January ) and my camp is located in Chenderiang, Perak... I don't really know what to say about this. Oh well...

Well, that's it for now...

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: