Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Off To Thailand!

Well, it's me again...
To tell you the truth, I'm really exhausted! In fact, I don't really have the energy to update my blog right now, after what I've been through today!
But, I still managed to drag myself to the computer and reluctantly force myself to click the "New Post" button on Blogger...
Anyway, I've got some important things to post about, and today's kind of like my last chance to do so ( You'll know why later... ).
[ Oh, I don't really have much time, so I'm gonna make this post as SHORT as possible, yeah? I'm sure that'll make a LOT of people happy! Ha! ]

Right, as I mentioned in my previous post, I'm going on a family vacation to Thailand tomorrow. I'll be there for 5 days, so I'll be back next Thursday...
Apparently, based on what I've heard from my parents, there's going to be elephant riding, Muay Thai performances, floating markets, a lot of buffet meals, and loads of other stuff. In fact, they even mentioned that the schedule is going to be so jam-packed with activities that we'll barely have time to rest!
Well, I've got a lot of "work" ahead of me! I predict that a large amount of pictures will be taken during this trip, even more pictures then my trip to China! Haha!
I'm super excited. Can't wait! [ smiles ]

Next, I went for my Ujian Memandu Bahagian I ( Teori ) today.
Ugh, it's a LONG, LONG story! Seriously! Even if I wanted to, I simply don't have the willpower to explain about it here!
Here's what happened ( simplified! ):
1. Went to the REDA ( Rakan Ehsan Driving Academy ) centre in Klang.
2. Shuttled to a MYEG centre ( Uhh, somewhere in Klang too??? )
3. Registered, took a seat, and waited for a very, very, very long time!!! ( Because there were a lot of other candidates there as well )
4. Finally entered the computer testing room.
5. Started doing test. At question number 5, the whole system crashed! Pffft! Luckily that didn't happen the second time through! Ugh!
6. Got immediate results ( I PASSED! Hehe! 47/50 questions correct... )
7. Waited for the van to bring me back to the REDA centre ( Ugh! More waiting! )
8. Finally returned to the REDA centre. Passed up my result slip, then made an appointment for my Pre-L Kursus.

After that, my father came to pick me up. We went back home, rested for a while, then we had to go out again! We went to Puchong for lunch, went to IOI Mall to purchase some necessary items, then we came back to Setia Alam. We went to the weekly "pasar malam" to buy some nasi lemak for breakfast, then we went to eat dinner at a steamboat place. Finally, at around 8pm, we reached home... Since I was practically out and about for the whole day, I was completely exhausted and drained of energy!

Well, I don't want to prolong my post any longer. Hee! [ smiles ]
So, I'm gonna stop here...
Farewell guys! This is Andrew, signing off...

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: