Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Raptai Ke-2 dan Kejohanan Sukan SMKBJ 2011

Okie dokie, it's blogging time!
But I'm a bit tired this time, so this particular blog update won't be that long...
Well, the title says it all, doesn't it? This post is gonna be about the second Raptai Kejohanan Sukan SMK Bukit Jelutong, as well as the official Kejohanan Sukan Tahunan SMK Bukit Jelutong 2011. Both events were held at Stadium Shah Alam...

Well, since I don't want to type too much, I guess I'll just let pictures do the explaining, yes? Yup, I took pictures during both events ( But I only managed to take pictures while I was off-duty as a PBSM Medic. I obviously couldn't take any while I was working, right? )

The Raptai pictures were taken by none other than yours truly! [ smiles ] However, I would like to thank Jia Sheng ( fellow PBSM ), who helped me to take most of the pictures during the actual Hari Kejohanan Sukan SMKBJ... I couldn't do so myself because I participated in the marching procession...
Of course, there are many, many other pictures of the Kejohanan Sukan Tahunan on Facebook, uploaded by my other friends who attended the event. You can go and hunt for them if you want...

RAPTAI KEJOHANAN SUKAN SMKBJ 2011:

Behold, Stadium Shah Alam!

Haha! We PBSM actually got to race around the track, too! [ smiles ]

Just bought some food... We were seriously hungry!

Ummm, the girls on the medic team!

The guys on the medic team...

Pictures of the Stadium from the 3rd floor, if I'm not mistaken...
It was super windy from where I took this picture!
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that before 3pm, the number of injuries was relatively few. The events were 1500m and lompat jauh ( long-jump ). But AFTER 3pm, the number of cases suddenly increased by a drastic amount! And when I said drastic, I meant drastic! ( FYI, the events were 800m, 200m, and 4x400m ) In the end, we had like over 30+ cases of injuries!!! Ugh!

Nothing beats this on a hot, scorching day!

Extremely annoying person! Haha!

A bullet from the pistol fired by the pengacara...

Prize-giving... I was damn tired then...

Hehe, no comment! [ smiles ]

HARI KEJOHANAN SUKAN TAHUNAN SMK BUKIT JELUTONG 2011:

Guess who?

The "Bendera Kejohanan"...

Marching band from SMK SSAAS...

It's that "Bendera" again...

Polis, PBSM, KRS, and Bomba marching together...

Part of the Earth( Blue ) marching procession...
The Jupiter ( Green ) marching procession...

The wind was really strong, you know! We were REALLY struggling to keep that flag steady!

The Martians from Mars ( Red)...

Marching prcession of Mercury ( Yellow )...

More random pictures...

Getting ready for the Teacher's running event...

Acrobatic performances
( Sorry for the lousy pictures! I was seated quite far away... )

Well, that's more or less all the pictures I have saved on my phone.
I think I actually have a few more pictures here and there, but I'm really tired and I don't have the energy nor will to go and search for them...
If you want to look at more pictures regarding the event, I suggest you search for them on Facebook. This time round, my photography is unreliable because I was working as a PBSM medic at the time...

Well, I'm exhausted. I just got back from the Kejohanan Sukan Tahunan SMKBJ 2011 today, and I feel like almost all my energy has been sapped cleaned from my body!
I'm just as tired as the athletes themselves, as a matter of fact! [ smiles ]

So, I guess I'll stop here for now...

May the Force be with you...

1 critical responses:

Alexander said...

That's a LOT of pictures, nice work