Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Shortest Post Ever =)

There's a lot of spider web in this blog... so i'd decided to help to clean it...
Before i start, i need to say that this post will be a bit confusing... i think i will be the only one who will understand what am i writing...

i'm quite happy lately, because many happy things happen in my life... i should forget the past, and appreciate everything that i have now =)

Today, i'm quite blurrr~~ dunno why... i got many information wrongly... Bio seminar should be on tomorrow, and i thought is today, luckily someone told me =.= and i dunno how to do b.m., that make everyone doubted my A+ in exam... people keep scolding me for being blurr, and people kept annoyed me =p that's all for today... i think this is the shortest post in my blog of all the time... p.s. this is what call short ok?

p.s. i didn't say i love u doesn't mean i don't... i am, u know i am... i just didn't say it out... one day i will say it, to you =) sorry to annoy or irritate you... i'm quite looking forward to this Sunday, are you??

Loving,
ME... ( you-know-who )

0 critical responses: