Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 27, 2011

Mid-Term Examination 2011 Is Over!

Finally! Mid-Term Examination 2011 has finally come to an end!
It's finally over! Ah, I feel like flying!
Time for some much needed rest and relaxation!!! [ smiles ]

And the best part is that tomorrow marks the first day of the Mid-Term School Holidays that's gonna last two whole weeks! Oh yeah!
But of course, there's a hiccup. Our beloved teachers have graciously supplied us with a massive pile of homework to keep us occupied during the school holidays...
Well, it's not exactly referred to as "homework", it's more like "Program Terancang Cuti Sekolah"...
Ugh...

Seriously, there's work for almost every subject! As much as it pains me to do so, I'll list them all down here for your reading pleasure:
1. Bahasa Melayu - Two essays ( Bahagian A: 200-250 words, Bahagian B: >350 words ).
2. English - Five "journal entries".
3. Modern Mathematics - SPM 2009 Maths Paper 2.
4. Sejarah - Two sets of P1 History questions.
5. Additional Mathematics - Model Test, corrections for Mid-Term Add Maths Paper 1.
6. Chemistry - Question Paper regarding vulcanisation of rubber and Electrochemistry ( Voltaic Cell )
7. Biology - Question Paper regarding Mitosis and Meiosis.
8. Physics - Skills Practice Activity ( Heat, Specific Heat Capacity )
9. Pendidikan Sivik - [ Yup, that's right! There's even h/w for PSK! ] Folio about "Jenis Kerjaya, Usaha, & Impian Dalam Kerjaya Yang Dipilih". And guess what? This assignment accounts for a whopping 50% of my Mid-Term PSK Examination!

Well, it will definitely take a substantial amount of time to complete all that work!

Anyway, about Mid-Term Examinations...
The first and second weeks of the exam were actually quite okay.
First week: BM 1, BM 2, English 1, English 2, Physics 1. Still tolerable...
Second week: Add Maths 1, Add Maths 2, Modern Maths 1, Modern Maths 2, Pendidikan Moral. [ Oh, Teacher's Day was on Monday, and Tuesday was Wesak Day. Sorry guys, I'm too lazy to blog about Teacher's Day! Haha! ]

Now, the third week is the "killer" week! All the so-called heavyweight subjects were crammed into this week!
Third week: Sejarah 2, Chemistry 1, PJK, Biology 2, Biology 1, Sejarah 1, Chemistry 2, Chemistry 3, Physics 2, Physics 3, Biology 3, PSK.
Notice the difference between the 3rd week and the first two weeks?!?! Ugh... For some people, including me, getting through the 3rd week seemed like an eternity! Time really passes slowly during examination periods...

Well, about today ( the last day of Mid-Term Examination ), there were only two papers left, Biology 3 and PSK.
When the bell rang at 10.25am, signifying the end of the PSK Paper and the Mid-Term Examination, the thunderous cheer of all the students echoed througout the school. It was awe-inspiring. Truly glorious.
And you know what? Some people were even surprised that I was still carrying out my Prefect's duty ( guarding Staircase D ) even though the Exam just finished! They were saying things to me like "Wei, apasal ko ni masih tugas lagi? Exam dah habis la wei!". Seriously, it was damn annoying...

I was really looking forward to finally playing Chess today... Alas, I never managed to play a single game! Well, I DID manage to play a few moves, but then Theeban suddenly said that there was a Prefect's Meeting in the Prefect's Room.
Oh well, maybe next time...

Well, I guess that's it...
I gotta go enjoy myself "while I still can", if you get what I mean! [ smiles ]
I'll start working on that gigantic pile of homework very soon. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it all by the end of next week. Then, I'll have another week to enjoy before school re-opens...

Happy holidays!

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: