Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Lazy To Blog, But I Blogged Anyway!

Right, to be absolutely honest, I really wasn't in the mood to update my blog when I woke up this morning...
The reason? Uhhh, I guess I'm just lazy!
After I woke up and had my breakfast, I went to my computer ( which was already turned on since early in the morning, thanks to my "light sleeper" of a brother. How convenient... ) Of course, the first thing I did was check on my Facebook page, hoping for something interesting. After staring blankly at the Homepage on Facebook, I signed in to Blogger, and finally, here I am!

Well, I do have several things I want to blog about...
Firstly, a few of my friends and I have participated in "Taylor's Race Across America" ( TRAAM ). Uhhh, I think it's organised by Taylor's American Degree Transfer Program. Anyway, it's going to be held at Taylor's University, Lakeside Campus this Saturday from 8am until 4pm.
And as the name suggets, it's all about America, of course! We were advised to brush up on our general knowledge of America. So, I actually memorised all 50 US States, and I roughly know each of their locations on the map of the USA. I've been reading about US history, including the 13 Colonies, the Civil War, the War of 1812 ( War of Independence ), America's Independence ( 4th July 1776 ), et cetera. I'm gonna read more about USA history later. Seriously, it's interesting! Haha!

Well, I can't wait for this Saturday! Regardless of whether we win or lose, it's gonna be a really fun and interesting experience! [ smiles ]

Besides that, I'm going to Sunway Pyramid next Tuesday to celebrate one of my friend's birthday.
Seriously, I consider Sunway Pyramid as somewhat of a mecca for teenagers! Everytime I go to Sunway Pyramid, without a doubt, the majority of the crowd there will consist of teenagers and adolescents.
And, either coincidentally or purposely, all the outings I've been together with my friends were all at Sunway Pyramid, nowhere else! What could make this place so attractive to teenagers? Is it because of the Egyptian themed decor? Or is it because it is located in the heart of a major population area? I wonder...
Oh well...

Well, at least I have some interesting stuff to do during the holidays! Otherwise, my life would be so dull and boring, trapped at home, with nothing but homework and my beloved computer to sustain and prevent me from dying of sheer boredom...
Speaking of homework, I've already completed most of it, and I'm glad to say that I am on track to meet the deadline that I've set for myself.
I should be able to finish up all the homework by the end of this week, period.

Well, I think my post is rather long already, so I should probably stop here...

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: