Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 6, 2011

250th Post...

Alright, my Mid-Term Examination is coming up soon, so this will probably be my last post until after the Exam is over.
The Mid-Term Exam will last for about 3 weeks...
[ sigh ] I sure do miss the good old times when examinations were merely 3-5 days long!

Anyway, I'm gonna blog about school...
Today was, uhhh, rather interesting...
But unfortunately, I don't really have the time to give lengthy explanations. I need to go and do some Physics revision. So, I'm just gonna summarise everything up, alright?
Okay, here goes...

1. I gave a speech about Chess to the non-Muslim students - The Muslim students were required to be at my school's weekly "bacaan surah yasin" session at the assembly area. The non-Muslims gathered at the school canteen instead. Pn Goh Soh Lian told me to give a speech to the non-Muslims at the canteen, so I talked about the "Benefits of Playing Chess"! [ smiles ] Too bad Hazwan and Sehran weren't there to listen to my speech. I'm sure they would have been "proud"! Haha!

2. Chemistry Lesson - Alright, I'll split what happened during Chemistry into two parts:
i) Helped Tian Hui with her presentation regarding the vulcanisation process of natural rubber.
ii) Conducted an experiment to determine the differences between an alkane ( CnH2n+2 ) and an alkene ( CnH2n ). It was quite interesting.

3. English - Jannah's group gave their presentation about Chapter 6 of the Literature novel: Step by Wicked Step ( C6: Pixie's Story - The Pains In My Life ). The acting didn't really make much sense, but at least it was hilarious!

4. History - En Din didn't come into class. A replacement teacher came in instead and told us to do our own work. Hazwan and Sehran trotted off to play Chess without a moment's hesitation, of course! I decided to try and complete some of the immense amount of Literature homework that Pn Thamilselvi had graciously provided us! Then, I helped Alison with some Add Maths homework before heading to Staircase D to carry out my Prefect's Duty...

5. Recess - Carrying out guard duty at the staircase, as usual. Then, Jit San came along, and we started talking about all sorts of random stuff. At 10.45, I made my way to the canteen, and something truly "remarkable" happened! I couldn't believe my eyes! ( It's hard to explain exactly what happened, coz' it's a Prefect thing! Haha! )
Some students were busy spectating someone's car being towed away outside the school. After ordering them to go back to class, I went back upstairs for PJK class.

6. PJK Lesson - Uhhh, we discussed about "Seks Abnormal" and it's consequences... Yeah, it's in the textbook and it's part of the syllabus. We talked about homosexuals, bisexuals, HIV/AIDS, incest, et cetera. Yeah, that's PJK...

7. Modern Mathematics - Ahhh, Maths with Pn Goh Ah Choun! Today, it was all about Transformations. However, I had not completed the work papers that Pn Goh provided us previously ( Wednesday, if I'm not mistaken... ). Luckily, I managed to finish it all without teacher actually noticing! How? Doing it under my desk, of course! Hehe! Thank goodness I have no problems with Transformations, otherwise I would have been in real trouble!

Well, that's basically it...
Now, I gotta go start revising!

Wish me luck for my Mid-Term Examination!

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: