Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 13, 2010

Family Trip to Bukit Cahaya Seri Alam Agricultural Park

Okay, guys, I'm updating my blog again!
For the past several days which I haven't been blogging, I actually had the unspeakable notion of abandoning my blog and letting it rot for good!
Then it dawned upon me - My laziness was getting the better of me!

I pulled myself together. And so, here I am! [ smiles ]
And it's a good thing that I snapped out of my lazy state when I did, because I finally have something interesting to blog about.
Just yesterday, I went on an outing with my family to Bukit Cahaya Seri Alam Agricultural Park, Shah Alam.

The weird part is that the location of Bukit Cahaya is actually not far from where I live ( Setia Eco-Park ). It's so near, I honestly believe that it's possible to cycle there from my house!
But because there is no route that exists to connect the two areas, we had to travel along the NKVE, head to Bukit Jelutong, and then make our way around Shah Alam in order to reach the Bukit Cahaya Seri Alam Agricultural Park!
Yeah, I know, it's unbelievable! But it's true! After exiting Bukit Cahaya, if you make a right at the road fork after the main gate and keep driving along the road, you'll come across a housing estate which is just adjacent to the area where I live! Ugh!
Instead, we were forced to go the LONG way round, through Shah Alam and the NKVE highway! Talk about being so close, and yet so far!

Anyway, my family and I had loads of fun at Bukit Cahaya.
Unfortunately, I simply don't have the time to blog about it all in detail...
But I did take some pictures during the trip. I guess I'll let them do the story-telling, yeah?
As the old proverb goes: "A picture paints a thousand words..."
[ I originally intended to simply upload the pictures on Facebook, and then provide a link to that album in this post. But I've decided to directly upload the pictures here anyway, whether you like it or not! No need to thank me! Haha! ]

Alvyn and I at the "Four Seasons Temperate Garden" simulation facility. It was winter season, and it sure was cold!

Snow?! In Malaysia?! No... That's... That's impossible!!!

Brrr! The worst part was that I was wearing a simple light T-Shirt with no sort of insulation whatsoever!

Errr, peace out?

Ummm, if I'm not mistaken, this is part of the Garden of Ornamental Plants...

"Annoying photographers..." thought Alvyn. "Don't they have anything else better to do?!"

Yup, it's a random picture of a tree...

Another random shot taken by yours truly...

Uhhh, I took this shot from an observation tower, if I recall correctly...

My newly adopted "gang sign"! Haha!

Ummm, those clouds look interesting...

Alert! Random shot!
Well, there you have it...
Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that I wanted to blog about this yesterday, but when I came back from the trip, I was utterly exhausted and literally drained of energy! I couldn't bring myself to even touch the computer!

The only thing I was able to do was trundle to the fridge, grab a bottle of cold water, collapse myself on the couch in the living room, turn on the TV, and watch "The Amazing Race Asia - Season 4" on AXN...
It's too bad the team from Malaysia ( Ethan and Khairie ) got eliminated... They were my favourites...
But oh well, I'm okay with the two Richards winning the Race as well! [ smiles ]

Besides that, I watched two new movies recently: "The Karate Kid ( 2010 )" and "The Chronicles Of Narnia - The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader".
Both movies are very good, and for those who have not watched these movies, I personally recommend that you should go and watch them if you can. They're awesome!

Movies that I'm gonna watch soon:
1. The Sorcerer's Apprentice.
2. Legend Of The Fist - Return Of Chen Zhen
3. The Social Network

Well, that's it for now, I guess...

May the Force be with you...

1 critical responses:

Chee Hong LEE said...

there is such route (EP to Bkt Cahaya), please check this link for route: http://www.everytrail.com/view_trip.php?trip_id=1943172


good luck!