Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

End-Of-Year Examination Results 2010

Well, I went to school with my mother today to collect my Final Examination result slip.
To be honest, I was actually quite nervous!
We left the house at around 9.30am, I think...

When I reached the school, the guard told us to head to the School Office to collect my results.
On the way, I met Farhan and Firdaus. They were there earlier and they've already collected their own result slips. I greeted them. Apparently, the two of them were the first to arrive, according to the security guards record book. Their names were at the very top of the list.

Then, Farhan told us that I actually got the No.1 position in class!
Frankly, I couldn't believe my ears! He reassured his statement and insisted there was no mistake. He said that when he was collecting his result slip, he caught a glimpse of my position in class.
I couldn't believe it! The "No.1" position in class!

My mum and I made our way to the office. I told Pn Zanariah that I was from 4 Beta. Then someone handed me my result slip and told me to sign another piece of paper ( I think it's my co-curricular marks ).
After signing the paper, I looked at my result slip... I was rooted to the spot, staring at the paper in bewilderment as my mother queried the man at the desk about my position in the whole of Form 4.
Yeah, I'm real sorry if you can't see the wordings on the paper clearly. I haven't really got used to my scanner! [ smiles ]
Alternatively, you could...
1. Just click the picture of the result slip above and when the designated web page pops out, just zoom in.
2. Actually download the picture, and use whatever picture-viewing software on your PC to zoom in on the picture.

Well, there you have it - My results for the End-Of-Year Examination 2010...
However, there is one slight hiccup. In the result slip, my marks for English is recorded as 94, when in reality, I actually scored 97 for English!
On the way back, my mum told me that something should be done about this. Apparently, this setback could actually affect my chances of receiving the "Terbaik dalam Matapelajaran Bahasa Inggeris" award!

Honestly, I'm not sure if anything CAN be done...
Oh well...

Well, that's it for now.

May the Force be with you...

1 critical responses:

teLLer DiDy said...

can i make u as my idol? Your result paper is indeed eye-pleasing..Anyway, I agreed with your mum..you should fight for the English mark..[okeyh, i know this was one-year-past-post xD]