Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Uneventful Day...

Okay, I'm here...
Yeah, I know, I haven't updated this blog for nearly a week now...
But that's because there really is nothing much to blog about nowadays!
No trips, no interesting stuff, no exciting happenings, nothing!
Well, I'll still try and update whenever possible. I won't just let this blog die.
Andrew Ho is NOT a quitter! [ smiles ]

Anyway, school today was kinda boring. A lot of people went to the badminton tournament at Dewan Adang...
Very few prefects were present at school today. In fact, Hari and I were the only two Prefects who were on duty during the assembly!
And during recess, only Hari, Jas, Hazwan, and I were on duty!

I was unbelievably bored in 4 Epsilon ( 4 Beta was technically abandoned! Except for Iqbal... He slept in there, I think... ).
So, I played Chess with Ashman, Aizat, and Hazwan...

That's basically it actually...
After two games with Hazwan, I went to get my Biology paper from Pn Hamirizan. Then me, Evo, and a few other students listened to Pn Hamirizan's comments and tips regarding the Biology papers, especially Paper 2 ( Subjective and Essay Questions )...
At 1pm, we all went back home...

See? Nothing exciting or interesting, right?
Oh, I forgot to mention that my body was literally "aching" throughout the whole day...
It could be because of the intense and strenuous exercises I had to go through on Tuesday morning. It's "olahraga" training, and it's NOT as easy as it seems!!!
Well, I only went to try out just for the fun of it and see how it's like! I'm not actually intending to qualify for anything!

Oh, and for the Primary Six students who are going to receive their UPSR results soon,
Good luck, you guys! I hope you all get excellent results!

Well, that's it...

May the Force be with you...

1 critical responses:

Jas said...

ANDREW HO KEN CHYE. I TUGAS-ED DURING ASSEMBLY :( at the pagar :( :( :(