Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

An Exhausting Morning...

Okay, truth be told, I'm utterly exhausted!
This morning, my school organised the Form 5 Graduation Ceremony at the Dewan Bukit Jelutong.
We Prefects, as usual, had to carry out our duties to make sure the whole ceremony goes on smoothly...

All of us had our own respective duties to carry out.
I was part of a group of Prefects ( consisting of Aleef, Syazwan, Vivek, Yusof, Aiman, and myself ). We were personally hand-picked by Theeban and tasked to manage the main stage in the Dewan BJ, especially concerning the VIP's seats, amplifiers, et cetera...
We also had to help out with the other Prefect's duties wherever applicable...

Throughout the morning, we just hung around backstage, waiting for the VIPs to finish their speeches, and maybe completing a few miscellaneous tasks in and around the facility...
When the VIPs had cleared the stage and proceeded to the special seats in the audience, the six of us had to remove the speech podium, chairs, tables, and flowers on the stage in order to make space on the stage for the students' performances.

After the traditional dancers' performances were over, I had to help Mukhzin with his amplifier.
Man, it was heavy!
I had to carry it on to the stage and set it up so that Mukhzin could carry out his musical guitar performance.

Soon after, the ceremony was officially over, and the photography session had started.
We had to help Cikgu Azman stack up the chairs in the main audience area.
We also helped to clear the stage, pack up the many bags of graduation gowns, and load the lorry with school property for transport back to school...

Overall, it was a tiring and exhausting morning, but I think we all did a great job!
The Graduation ceremony went on smoothly, and I'm personally proud to have done my part[ smiles ].

Well, that's it for now.
I'm rather tired and I think I'm gonna go and get some R&R...

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: