Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 1, 2010

Final Exam 2010 is Over!

My End-Of-Year Examinations are finally over!
At long last!
2 months of non-stop studying has come to an end!!!

Anyway, in my opinion, the Final Exam wasn't as tormenting or stressing as I originally thought it would be...
Maybe it's because of the harsh experiences I had to go through during the Mid-Year Examination ( which FYI, represents the first time I ever sat for an SPM-standard examination ).
So, I guess I now know exactly what to expect in an SPM-standard examination...
[ sigh ] No more 180-word essays...
No more fully objective History papers...

Yep, it's an SPM-orientated exam style from now on...
[ gulp ]
Now I realise how EASY the UPSR and PMR Examinations really were! [ smiles ]

Okay, enough of my ranting...
Let's cut to the chase, shall we?

Uhhh, let me see, I'm planning to learn how to speak Chinese, particularly Mandarin, maybe around a week from now.
Hey, I mean, Chinese IS my mother-tongue, right?
Anyway, I've got around a month or two ahead of me. Why not use the time to pick up the language that I'm actually supposed to be able to speak?
Well, hopefully, come 2011, I'll finally be able to speak Chinese...

The new Headmistress for my school has finally arrived.
Her name's Datin Aisyah, if I'm not mistaken...
Anyway, this morning, we had an official assembly to welcome her arrival to SMK Bukit Jelutong.
And guess what? When everyone stood up to sing the National Anthem, there was a malfunction regarding the PA system, so the music was barely audible!
Talk about bad first-impressions!

Lastly, I have to follow my family back to my hometown of Malacca at the end of this week, if I'm not mistaken.
So, yeah, I'm just informing you guys about it, that's all...

Alright, that's about it for now...

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: