Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Finally, a PlayStation 2!

Well, my father bought a PlayStation 2 yesterday night...
It's a Slimline model , to be specific...
Honestly, I wasn't really expecting him to buy it so soon!

Anyway, I helped to install the PS2. I have to say, I am rather disappointed with the "complementary" games that came with the PS2.
Thank goodness they provided "God Of War"! In my opinion, that's the only awesome game among all the complementary games!

My brother was all smiles. He got to try out "God Of War" on the PS2 first.
Frankly, I was thoroughly impressed with the astonishing graphics and fluid performance.
I mean, I never dreamed of owning that level of graphics on any of my PCs!

As for my brother, like I said in my previous post, it was a dream come true for him!
Take a look for yourself!
Well, Alvyn already scouted around on the Internet, and he came up with this list of awesome PS2 games:
1. Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge Of The Sith - The Video Game.
2. Star Wars The Force Unleashed
3. Star Wars The Clone Wars - Republic Heroes
4. Star Wars Battlefront 2
5. The Matrix Path Of Neo.

Well, that's the list so far...
Oh, he's planning to borrow "Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge Of The Sith - The Video Game" from his dear friend, Hadri this Friday.
It's supposed to be one of the best Star Wars games available for the PlayStation 2, due to its superb animation quality and intuitive gameplay / lightsaber combat system.

Well, I only managed to play the PS2 for like 15 minutes ( while my brother went to get a shower )...
Honestly, I have yet to truly master the skill of balancing on a wooden beam using the analogue stick in "God Of War"!
I think I died around 5-7 times before finally making across the ravine!

Okay, that's it for now...

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: