Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hari Anugerah Kecemerlangan 2010

Okay, I went for the Hari Anugerah Kecemerlangan at my school just now.
And guess what? I still had to do my duty as a prefect during the ceremony!
Unbelievable!

Amirah dragged me to the school's main entrance hall.
Me and a few other prefects had to stand there and greet the teachers and parents entering the school...
And the worst part was that that particular area was sweltering hot! I pity those prefects who had to wear blazers - They must have been suffering!

Anyway, long story short, I met with some of my friends who went to either MRSM or SBP, including Amir, Raisz, Jabbar, Haziq, Zur Izzati and a few others.

[ sigh ] I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually too lazy to talk about everything that happened during the ceremony!
So, I'm just going to post the pictures I took with my handphone.
Hey, "A picture paints a thousand words", after all! [ smiles ]


So, uhhh, yeah, that's pretty much it.

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: