Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 24, 2010

What a Friday!

Alright guys, sorry I haven't been typing any new posts on my blog recently.
I think I haven't updated for almost a week already!
So, uhhh, yeah. Here I am, updating...

Okay, about yesterday...
Ummm, during Pendidikan Jasmani, I played football with Jannah, Jaslyn, Evonia, Ashman, Hazwan, Hari, Sehran, and a guy named Zafri.
Uhhh, my team consisted of Jannah, Hari and Ashman, whereas the other team consisted of Jas, Evo, Hazwan, Sehran and Zafri.

My team won in the end: 4-1.
But the embarrassing thing is that I'm an amateur at football. Seriously.
I completely screwed up in that game.
Prime examples:
1. I failed to steal the ball from Sehran because I was afraid of kicking his leg.
2. I fell to Jas' "dribble" trick, and I couldn't steal the ball from her either.

Sometimes, I think this is the reason why I'm not as fanatical about football as the others. I suck, big time... [ goes off to a corner to cry ]

Anyway, after school, there was going to be a Prefect's Meeting at 3.30pm.
I had to follow Hari back to his house. I had to because school finished at 12.30, and the Prefect's Meeting was at 3.30. I wouldn't want to stay at school for 3 whole hours, now would I?
So, we walked back to his house. After he showered and had his lunch, he showed me the "PIDM MoneySmart Online Game" on his computer. ( Speaking of which, I tried out the game myself, and I got a score of RM235,785! I'm just below two other people: A Malay guy with RM240,000+, and Lee King with RM250,000+ )

We played the PIDM game at his house for a while. And after we got bored, he showed me his PC games.
I really couldn't believe that he had "Left 4 Dead 2"! And the performance was outstanding! Well, maybe not THAT perfect, there were times when the game hanged and crashed back to the desktop...
We played a few levels, then Hazwan came.

Apparently, Hazwan was also a "professional" Left 4 Dead player himself. And judging by his gameplay, he enjoys using melee weapons and shotguns - Everytime a horde of zombies comes charging towards him, he'll be screaming "YAY!", while happily taking out his fireaxe!
The three of us laughed a lot, especially when Hari got pummeled by a Charger, when Hazwan got his guts ripped out, and when I got completely overwhelmed by zombies during the Mall level on "Expert" difficulty!
Ahhh, good times...

At 3.15pm, it was time to head to school for the Prefect's Meeting.
Of course, I can't say anything about what was discussed at the meeting - It's all highly confidential and classified! Hehe!
The meeting ended at around 5pm...

So, yeah, that's what happened yesterday...

I'm going to my school's "Hari Anugerah Cemerlang" at 1pm today.
Me and the other PMR Straight A students will be receiving prizes! Yay! I'm not sure what we'll be receiving, though...
Most likely it will be a certificate, or money, I think.

Well, that's it for now.

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: