Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

A sequel to "Andrew vs Alvyn"?

Uhhh, okay, I'm bored...
I've finished all my homework...
There are no computer games to play...
There are no television shows to watch...
I'm literally bored......

So, my mum suggested for me to make a "sequel" for my first lightsaber video, Andrew vs Alvyn.
It would be called: "Andrew vs Alvyn 2"! ( duh! )
Well, since I've got nothing else better to do during the weekend, I guess this new lightsaber project would be worth spending time on...

My mum and I both decided that the new location should be at the "Swan Lake" ( Setia Eco-Park's version of the common park... ).
The time should be in the evening, so it wouldn't be too bright or too dark...
Plus, the partially dark setting during the evening would emphasise the lightsaber glows to great effect.

Oh, and here's a note: See the picture of Alvyn that I posted above? Note that he's holding a blue lightsaber.
From now on, in any lightsaber video, I would be holding a red lightsaber, not blue as in the fist Andrew vs Alvyn video...
Don't ask why, kay?

Hopefully, this new lightsaber video would be an improvement over the previous "Andrew vs Alvyn".
And when I mean "improvement", I mean it in terms of choreography and lightsaber effects.
But I think my brother and I will be able to learn from our past mistakes and add more intensity and action into this sequel.

We're planning to start filming the video this evening, so that I can start rotoscoping the video as soon as possible...

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: