Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"Peribahasa" Cartoons!

Hmmm, I haven't been blogging for quite some time.
Sorry, yeah?
I got too hung up on all the work I have to do...

Here's my workload ( latest ):
1. Pendidikan Moral - "Kerja amal", one and a half page long essay.
2. Mathematics - Lots of exercises.
3. Add Maths - Tonnes of exercises!

I've just completed my Bahasa Melayu assignment.
Pn Salasiah wanted me to draw "peribahasa" in the form of cartoons.
She picked me because someone tipped her off that I was good at drawing...

Anyway, I spent my whole afternoon sketching and colouring the pictures.
Here they are:
Well, at least I finished the Bahasa Melayu assignment.
Now all I have to do is just sit at the table and finish off the Maths and Add Maths homework once and for all!
As for Pendidikan Moral, I have to do it with one of my family members. So I guess I'll have to do it during the upcoming school holidays...
[ sigh ] It'll all be over soon...

Oh, and remember the sequel for "Andrew vs Alvyn"?
Well, we successfully filmed the video files last Saturday.
Everything went okay - The choreography was efficient and the weather was fine.
But the camera could have done with a little less shaking...
But nonetheless, my mum did exceptionally well handling the camera. Thanks, mum!

As for the lightsaber graphics, I've rotoscoped 10 out of the 26 video files.
Kinda slow, in my opinion, due to the fact that we filmed last Saturday and nearly a week has past.
But that's because I've been very busy with my schoolwork since Monday. So I never had time to work on the video because I had to finish my homework first.
[ sigh ]

Well, the March school holiday starts this Saturday.
So hopefully, I'll manage to finish off all of my homework before Saturday.
Then, I'll be free to happily work on my video!

Kay, that's it for now.

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: