Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Homework, homework, homework...

Okay, I have been very, very, very busy this past few days...
Remember in my last post, I only had 3 homeworks to complete?
Well, that number increased dramatically in a blink of an eye!

I completed my Maths and Add Maths homework, but the teachers provided more homework the very next day!
By Friday, I had homework from 4 new subjects ( Bahasa Melayu, Pendidkan Moral, Chemistry, English )!

To make matters worse, I had to participate in my school's "Road Run" championship on Friday. From the school, I had to run a 7km track around the Bukit Jelutong area.
It was unbelievably exhausting!

Oh, and speaking of the "Road Run", Ashman, Sehran, Hari, and I organised a little "competition" among the four of us.
We wanted to find out who was better at long-distance running.
I won the competition, of course. I reached the school first. The positions are like so:
1. Andrew
2. Sehran
3. Hari
4. Ashman

Anyway, when I got home, I was very weak and tired.
I was in no mood to complete my homework. But regardless, I gritted my teeth and got to work immediately after I had my shower.
I managed to complete my Bahasa Melayu and Chemistry homework on Friday and my English and most of my Moral homework on Saturday.

Now, the only thing I have left to do is the "Tugasan Harian" essay for Moral.
It has to be about "Amalan Amanah Dalam Kehidupan Remaja".
After that, I'll be finally done with all my homework, and I'll be free for the rest of the March holidays!

Anyway, the Kerja Amal for Moral required me to do something based on the 12 moral values of self-improvement.
I decided to help my brother with his Bahasa Melayu homework.
By doing so, I would be rolling 3 moral values into 1 Kerja Amal - "Amanah", "Tanggungjawab" and "Kasih Sayang".

I also had to take pictures as evidence...
At least I'm done with the Kerja Amal for Moral.
Now, all I have to do is write an essay about "Amalan Amanah Dalam Kehidupan Remaja", and I'll finally be able to start working on "Andrew vs Alvyn" again.

Well, I better not waste any time!

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: