Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Done Producing "Andrew vs Alvyn 2"!

Hey guys, I'm back!
And guess what?
I've finally finished rotoscoping and editing "Andrew vs Alvyn 2"!
Wahoo!

And it took me roughly around 5 days to complete this video, excluding those days where I was busy with homework and stuff like that...
But I've got to admit, the post-production process ( adding sound and music ) was quite tough for this video. It took me nearly a whole day just to apply the sound effects!

The video is around three and a half minutes long.
My last lightsaber video, "Andrew vs Jannah & Sehran", was only 2 minutes long.
Whereas my very first lightsaber video, "Andrew vs Alvyn", was a mere one and a half minutes long.
So "Andrew vs Alvyn 2" represents the longest lightsaber video I've ever created!

Anyway, I'm going to upload the video on YouTube immediately after I finish this post.
When it's done, I'll take the embedded version of the video from YouTube and post it here.
The reason why I'm doing this is because I think the video uploading system for Blogger is crappy and unreliable.

As we all know, it will take quite a while for the video to upload on YouTube.
So, I took a few snapshots of the video as a sneak peek for you guys!
Here they are, Well, since we both wanted this video to be "epic", Alvyn and I decided that we should both wear full black attire...

Well, I better go upload the video on Youtube now.
Standby for the video, everyone!

May the Force be with you...

2 critical responses:

Dad said...

OMG! Is that my graduation gown?!

Dad said...

Anyway this is the best Andrew vs Alvyn Duel so far.. :)