Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

"Political" Tension...

Today was the first meeting for the Indoor Games co-curricular activity for the year 2010.
I had to stay back at school until 4.30pm.

At around 2.30pm, all the students had to gather at the open hall.
Honestly, it was sweltering hot there!
And the worst part is that there's a huge field of sand and dust just adjacent to the Open Hall for some reason. And when people walked across it, they kicked up a huge amount of sand and dust, causing a "devastating" sandstorm which engulfed the Open Hall!

Anyway, we had to elect the President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer and Committee Members for the Indoor Games Club.
I wasn't paying much attention, however. I only know that the President is Kim Yen, the Vice President is a Form 5 student, the Secretary is Winnie, and the Treasurer is Jannah.

I don't know the people who successfully got elected as the Committee Members.
But after the elections were over, a lot of "political" tension began to erupt between the guys ( Ashman, Hazwan and Hari ) and the girls ( Lynn, Jannah, Evo and Jas ).
Apparently, something went awry during the election of the Committee Members. But I didn't know what went wrong, because I was quite tired and drowsy due to the hot weather, and therefore I wasn't aware at the time...

A fight erupted between the guys and the girls.
The climax of the fight was when Ashman unexpectedly hit Jas on the forearm until there was a visible red gash on her forearm.
Being a "peaceful" person, I stayed away and tried not to get involved. But by doing so, Hazwan accused me of being sympathetic towards the opposition and called me a traitor! [ stares wide eyed ]
Politics these days...[ sigh ]

I managed to take a picture from the sidelines:
After that, Hari and Ashman showed off their "true colours"! And when I say "true colours", I don't mean it in a good way!
Hari and Ashman "bullied" Hazwan and I!
They did stuff like tugging out our neatly tucked-in shirts!
Here's an example:

The victim...
It was a really tiring and exhausting day, coupled with the fact that the weather was blazing hot!
I was so glad when I got home...
Thank God I don't have any homework today! Phew!

Well, I think I better go and take a rest now.
Tomorrow's the SMKBJ "Road Run" exercise, and I'm gonna need my strength for tomorrow's run.

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: