Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Playing Badminton at Guthrie Hall!

Okay, Ashman, Ashman's dad, Hari, Hari's brother, Alvyn, Hazwan, Hadri and I went to the Guthrie Hall this morning to play badminton.
We reached there at around 9am and we planned to play until 11am.

They had to clean up the hall first because the hall was used for some sort of event yesterday and the floor was littered with trash.
So, we started to play at around 9.10am, I think...

We played a lot of sets. Most of the time I was teamed up with Hadri.
These were the teams that were decided upon:
1. Hari and Ashman.
2. Ashman's dad and Hari's brother.
3. Hazwan and Alvyn.
4. Me and Hadri.

It's weird, you know, because it's like Hazwan and I switched brothers - Hadri's with me and Alvyn's with Hazwan!
Anyway, after I played a ferocious set with Hazwan, I went to the sidelines and took some pictures with my handphone.
Here they are:



At 11am, everyone decided that they wanted to continue playing until 12pm.
But unfortunately, Alvyn and I had to go back at 11am, as scheduled...

Oh well, conclusively, we had a lot of fun!
I just loved the sound of shoes squeaking against the floor and the wonderful echo produced when smashing a shuttlecock...
It was great!

Anyway, I have to prepare my speech for public speaking tomorrow...

I've decided to talk about the "Benefits of Chess" instead of the "History of Chess", because I think talking about benefits will be less boring than history.

So far, I've gathered the information and read through it all already.
I have a rough picture about the benefits in my head.
Now, all I have to do is convert everything that I understand about the topic into an interesting speech...
That doesn't seem that hard, right? Right? [ sigh ]
I'll do my best...

Finally, I went to Sunway Pyramid yesterday to watch a movie.
It's called "Percy Jackson and The Olympians: The Lightning Thief".
I have one thing to say about this movie - The special effects are awesome! Especially the fire, lightning, and water effects! Simply awesome!
Overall, it's a very, very good movie, and I recommend that you watch it!

Well, I better get to work on my public speaking speech!

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: