Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 1, 2010

No More Prepaid Credit...

Alright, here I am, updating once again...

Okay, I'll type the important stuff first.

You guys all know I'm using Prepaid, right?
Well, guess what? I'm completely out of credit.
Yup, that's right - RM0.00, literally.
So, I obviously won't be calling or even messaging anyone until I go and top up my credit...

Other than that, I actually signed up for the PBSM marching squad for Sports Day.
Don't ask me why, kay? I just wanted to join for some reason...
So, I have to stay back until 3.30pm tomorrow for marching practice. Same goes for Wednesday and Thursday.
Remember, don't ask me why I joined!

Ummm, let me see. What else?
Oh yeah, for those of you who are going to SBP ( Sekolah Berasrama Penuh ), including Jabbar, Haziq, Kamal, Syamim, Rifqi, Zur, Raisz and Amir, I wish you guys all the best and I hope you all take good care of yourselves, yeah?
Honestly, I'm really gonna miss you guys, especially Rifqi, Raisz and Zur, because I just got to know them this year...
Well, good luck to all of you, and bye!

Well, I guess that's it for now.

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: