Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

I Finished My BM Folio!

Well, I finally finished my Bahasa Melayu folio!
It took me around one and a half days to complete it.

And the weird part is that while I was doing the folio, I was listening to music on my earphones!

My parents always stared at me in disbelief everytime they passed by and saw me wearing the earphones while doing the folio!
Oh well...

But I've still got work to do...[ sigh ]
I have to write a formal letter to the Prime Minister of Malaysia.
Why do we have to do this? Honestly, I don't know...
But the BM teachers at my school threaten to cut my marks in the exams if I don't write this letter, so I have no choice but to do it...

I'm going to reluctantly, I repeat, reluctantly, write the letter after this post... ( Note how I emphasised on the word "reluctantly" )

Anyway, I went to Setia Alam yesterday to bind my BM folio.

After I binded the folio, I had to follow my mother to the "pasar malam" nearby.
I was really bored, because my mum was busy looking at vegetables and fruits...
So I walked around and took a few pictures with my handphone.
Here thay are:

A typical "pasar malam" - very hot, sweaty and humid...

A picture of a dude making some sort of "kuih"...

Here are the "kuih" the dude was making. I just love eating these!
Other than that, I watched a movie last night.
It's a Chinese movie called "Bodyguards and Assassins".
The plot revolves around the "Bodyguards" ( good guys ) and the "Assassins" ( bad guys ).
The "bodyguards" have to protect the VIP ( I think he's called Mr. Sun or something like that ), whereas the "assassins" are obviously attempting to kill him.

There's a lot of killing, violence, and blood.
Many of the "bodyguards" actually die trying to protect Mr. Sun. It's sad, really...
Some scenes can be very, very sad and there's a lot of slow-mo to make it even more heart-wrenching...

Truth be told, I actually cried during the scenes where the good guys died.
I'm surprised my brother didn't notice me crying...

In fact, he actually laughs out loud when people die!
For example, he laughed like crazy when the guy at the beginning of the film suddenly gets shot in the head!
Unbelievable!

Well, I better get to work...
I need to finish that letter for the Prime Minister by today, because I have to submit it tomorrow.

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: