Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Homework Galore!

Okay, here I am, updating my blog as usual...

Ummm, oh yeah, I probably won't be posting so frequently from now on, mainly because I have literally tonnes of homework to complete!
My homework, as of today, is:
1. Bahasa Melayu - An essay based on a newspaper article.
2. Biology - A report on "Preparing and Examining Slides of Plant Cells".
3. Physics - A report about "Scientific Investigations".
4. Chemistry - A report about "The Melting and Freezing Points of Naphthalene".

I actually have Modern Mathematics and Additional Mathematics homework as well, but I finished them already because they were quite easy.

Oh, I also forgot to mention that I have to create a folio for Bahasa Melayu based on the novel "Papa".
This was a real problem, because none of the major bookstores have orientatated their BM reference books from the old format to the new format yet, as I've mentioned in one of my previous posts.

Fortunately, Jannah somehow managed to find a BM reference book based on the new format somewhere...
So I borrowed it from her ( how nice of her! ), and I plan to get started on the folio tomorrow.
I aim to complete at least half the folio by tomorrow! More if possible!
I'm sure that with enough determination, effort and perseverance, I'll be able to pull it off! [ smiles ]

Besides that, Ashman, Sehran, Hazwan and I are planning to play badminton tomorrow.
The last time we planned to play badminton, Hazwan and Ashman didn't bring their PJ clothes, which was disappointing.
However, they both promised to bring their PJ clothes this time.
I sure hope they keep their word!

Well, I gotta go finish off my homework...

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: