Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Another New Profile Picture!

Okay, I went to IOI Mall in Puchong yesterday to buy a new Red Crescent T-shirt and trousers.
I also wanted to buy a Bahasa Melayu reference book for Novel and KOMSAS ( Komponen Sastera ).

I went to buy the PBSM clothes first.
The only T-shirt size that could fit me was the XL size!
I can't believe I have to wear the XL-sized shirt! Am I really that big?

Then, I went to the Popular bookstore to look for the BM reference book I needed.
I made my way to the "Bahasa Melayu" section.
I scanned the shelf. But unfortunately, I could only find the BM reference books that are based on the "old format".
The novel for the new format is titled "Papa" whereas the novel for the old format is titled "Anak Laut".
I guess the bookstore has not switched the books from the old format to the new format yet, since the new format has just been implemented this year...
Oh well, I'll try again next time...

Anyway, I rotoscoped a new profile picture using Adobe After Effects.
Hey, I was really bored and I had nothing else to do!
I applied a new, advanced glow layer to the lightsaber core to make it look just a bit more realistic! [ smiles ]
Here it is.
Oh, and by the way, I had a haircut prior to this picture being taken...
I'm gonna be using this picture as my new profile picture for Blogger, Facebook, MySpace, Yahoo Messenger, and Windows Live Messenger, kay?

Oh, and PS: Essie, if you're reading this, I've added a little more "attitude" into the picture above in response to your comment in my cBox.
Ummm, here are the comments, just in case you forgot:
9 Nov 2009
Essie: Shi-Cho, stance 1. Slap some attitude into that face lah!
Essie: Less "I'mma gonna nap after this" and more "GRRR"
Essie: That, or Darth Sidious. MOAR ATTITUDE BRADDERRRRRR

So, yeah, I hope I have enough "attitude" in the picture this time!
You be the judge, Essie! And for all you other people out there, feel free to comment as well!

Okay, that's it.

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: