Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 22, 2010

"Heavy Duty Kacau Andrew Day"?

Well, I just finished my Biology, Physics, Bahasa Melayu and Modern Maths homework, with some time to spare!

So, I decided to update my blog.

Besides, this is a great opportunity for me to blog without any interference or interruption from my brother!
He's working out at the gym right now.
I think he aims to get a set of six-packs! Nah, I'm kidding!
He's just staying healthy, that's all...

Anyway, I'm gonna recall what happened Thursday, which was yesterday.

Ashman, Hazwan, Sehran and I originally planned to play badminton during Pendidikan Jasmani.
But unfortunately, Ashman and Hazwan couldn't play, because:
Hazwan - He didn't bring his PJ shirt.
Ashman - unknown reasons...

So, only Sehran and I went to play badminton.
We played for two rounds. I won the first round and he won the second round.
By the time we finished the second round, the Pendidikan Jasmani period was almost over, so we both agreed to a draw.

After I finished changing back into my normal school uniform, I went into 4 Epsilon.
Unsurprisingly, I found Ashman, Winnie and Hari in the middle of the classroom playing Chess.
I sat down next to Ashman.
Then I asked the simple question: "How's my hair?", and all three of them burst out laughing!
Unbelievable!

Oh, and Evo didn't come yesterday, so since Jannah can't disturb her, she decided to disturb me instead.
She even decreed the 21st of January as the "Heavy Duty Kacau Andrew Day"!
Want proof?
The picture below says it all!
Could you believe she even took the time to draw this picture?!
It's unbelievable!
Ugh!

Okay, besides that, I have to go to school tomorrow.
It's considered a normal schooling day based on Thursday's timetable.
But Hazwan, Sehran and I have to attend a speech about public speaking from around 8am until 11am...
So that means we'll be skipping Pendidkan Jasmani! Nooo!

Finally, I heard a song playing during one of Astro's television commercials.
It's called "Haven't Met You Yet" by Michael Buble, and I think it sounds really good!
I think I'm gonna record and insert it into my handphone's music playlist! [ smiles ]

Okay, I guess that's it for now...

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: