Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Chemistry Was Interesting!

Today is the day I had been waiting for ever since I was in Form 1.
Today's the day my Chemistry teacher introduced us to the Periodic Table Of Elements! Yay!
I've been wanting to learn about this ever since I first laid eyes on a Periodic Table Of Elements in one of my Science reference books back when I was in Form 1...

And it turns out that it's quite easy to understand the table.
The elements are simply arranged from left to right based on the number of protons in the elements' sub-atomic structures.
I aslo learned a whole lot of other stuff involving atomic and sub-atomic particles...
Long story short, I found Chemistry today rather interesting!

Anyway, there was supposed to be an English for Science and Technology ( EST ) class today.
But it was cancelled for some reason, so I had to stay back at school until 2.15pm.
Luckily for me, Sehran had to stay back as well, because he knows that his transport will be quite late today.

So, guess what we did?
We played Chess, of course! [ smiles ]
I was Black and he was White. He played something he refers to as the "Hedgehog System" and I played the Caro-Kann Defense.

I have to admit, I made a mistake in the opening that almost cost me my Kingside rook.
Fortunately, Sehran never captured that rook, and I mounted a powerful counter-offensive on Sehran's Queenside, using the power of "Zwischenzug" to my advantage.
In the end, I managed to win his Knight for free. And I still threatened to unleash a powerful forcing combination that will lead to me winning even more material!

I was retaining an awesome initiative until Sehran had to leave because his transport had arrived.
So, I agreed to draw with him, even though I was clearly winning!
Oh well...

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that our timetables have changed.
So that means we have Pendidikan Jasmani tomorrow!
Sehran, Ashman, Hazwan and I are planning to play badminton.
However, if it rains, or if it is too windy, then we'll switch to Plan B - Playing Chess!

Well, I guess that's it for now.

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: