Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 8, 2010

CNY 2010 Celebration at Setia Eco-Park!

Alright, I admit, I actually forgot to blog about something that happened last Saturday.
I'm here to blog about the Chinese New Year celebration that was held at the Setia Eco-Park Resident's Clubhouse.

It's like any other typical Chinese New Year celebration - Red lanterns and banners, tangerines and pomelos, a Lion dance, fireworks, yada, yada, yada...

Ugh, I'm just not in the mood to explain everything!
So I'll just post the pictures I took during the event and be done with it...
Because you know what they say: A picture contains a thousand words!

Here are the pictures I took...
What a festive atmosphere!
A guy in a Chinese deity costume handing out tangerines to random people. Typical...
How original - A long beard...

Prepare to be vanquished, Pomelo!

It's the Year of the Tiger, duh!

Just another Lion Dance...

The Lion looks kind of intimidating, don't you think?

Artillery strike! Woot!

Fireworks!

More fireworks!
So there you have it.
This is where I was last Saturday...

That's it for this post.

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: