Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sports Day is Over!

Okay, I just got back from Sports Day at my school...

Remember when I said that I joined the marching squad for PBSM?
Well, today was the big day.
No more rehearsals, this is the real deal!

I rushed to the PBSM rendezvous point at the basketball court.
I got in line. And a few minutes later, we had to march out on to the field already, which was much, much earlier than expected!
So we did our best to synchronise our movements as a unit, and miraculously, it all turned out quite well!

After saluting the VIPs at the main tent, we marched our way towards the middle of the field, where we were ordered to remain in line and stand still.
We had to go through two unbearably long speeches: One from the Headmistress, and another from a VIP whose name escapes me...
I was sweating bucketfuls, but I couldn't wipe the sweat off because I had to remain still!

Finally, after the opening speeches were over, we were issued orders to march back to the basketball court.
After that, the marching squad was dismissed.
Well, at least it's finally over...

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I got free food from the canteen because I particpated in the marching squad! Yay!

Anyway, most of my friends didn't come to school today, either because they have urgent matters to attend to, or merely because they're lazy...
I did meet a few people I know.
Let me just try and recall them. I met: Nani, Iman, Marr, Sarah, Lee King, Theeban, Winnie, Sam, Yi Ling, Jaslyn, Hari, Ah Keong, Dashana, Amirah, Aisyah, Raimi, Marr, Su Lin, Wai Loon and Loshvindra.

Yeah, that's pretty much all the friends that I can remember meeting with today.

Anyway, I started playing an MMORPG ( Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game ).
It's called "RuneScape". I'm sure you've heard of it...
Ashman asked me to try it out, and so I did.
So far, my Combat Level is Lvl 37.

But honestly, some people playing the game can be very rude and inconsiderate.
I was innocently training my character's strength level, minding my own business, when suddenly, some stuck-up bloke just runs up to me and insults me by calling me a "noob"!
Honestly, I really hate those kind of people!
Ugh!

Well, yeah, that's pretty much it for now.

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: