Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Another Lightsaber Project To Work On...

Alright, I just got back from school.
That's right, I stayed back at school to film another lightsaber video with Hazwan, Sehran and Jannah.
Kar Wai, Zi Kent and Jooi Foong were there as well.

We took the video at the pathway which is located between the secondary school and the primary school.
It's quite secluded. So luckily for us, there was no one around to see what we were doing...

The whole video was recorded using my 3.2 megapixel handphone.
I think the video quality isn't as good as the video quality in my father's handphone.
But oh well, my phone IS 1.8 megapixels less than his...

Anyway, the video involves Jannah and Kar Wai sitting on a bench. Jannah's using her handphone and Kar Wai's reading a newspaper.
Then I come out of nowhere with my lightsaber and stab Kar Wai. Jannah retaliates with her hidden lightsaber and a short fight ensues.

My lightsaber skills are too great for Jannah and I overpower her.
Sehran comes to the rescue by taking Jannah's lightsaber and attacking me.
A fierce fight commences, with me having a slight advantage over Sehran.

Sehran taps into the Dark Side of the Force ( gets angry and enraged ).
He cuts my abdomen and knee areas, causing me to fall to the ground.
He jolts me with a burst of Force Lightning, which results in my death.
Finally, he takes my lightsaber, looks at the camera and does some sort of war cry.

All in all, the filming process only took more or less around half an hour...

So, I guess I better go and start rotoscoping!
So, don't expect me to blog so much after this. I'm only gonna start blogging frequently again after I complete this project...

Well, wish me luck!

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: