Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Gong Xi Fa Cai 2010!

I'm just here to wish everyone out there a happy Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!

For your information, my family and I are gonna be leaving for Johor tomorrow, and we're gonna be there for around two nights, I think.
After that, we're going to Malacca, and we'll be spending one night there.
So, I guess I won't be back until Tuesday.
Oh well...

I don't think I'm gonna be so happy this Chinese New Year, due to the fact that my teachers supplied me with literally a bag full of homework!
Seriously! My whole bag is filled with homework!
I've got homework for Chemistry, Biology, History, Civics and Mathematics!
Ugh!

Well, I plan to finish all of it ASAP!
My current objective: Finish all of my homework before next Monday.
Two days is plenty of time for me to complete all my homework, right?

Anyway, remember the lightsaber video I took with Hazwan, Sehran and Jannah?
Well, I forgot to mention that altogether, we took 10 video files.
And so far, I've successfully rotoscoped 3 out of the 10 video files!
But I've still got a lot of rotoscoping ahead of me. I plan to complete everything by the end of the Chinese New Year holidays...

So conclusively, I'll be gone until next Tuesday, I've got a tonne of homework to complete, and the lightsaber video is 3/10 of the way done!
Once again, happy Chinese New Year, everyone!

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: