Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

"Andrew vs Jannah & Sehran"

The video's done uploading!
I had to compress it from 420MB to 23.3MB.
So, obviously, the quality of the video here won't be as good as the quality of the original video on my computer.

But no matter.
The video quality isn't that bad...
Well, here's the video:

So, what do you guys think?
And no, I don't wanna hear comments about the bad video quality. I already know that it is a flaw that can be improved, so there's no point telling me about it.
But feel free to comment about anything else related to the video, kay?

The sentence at the end of the video is "Embrace The Dark Side...", just in case you were wondering.
I know that due to the bad video quality, the words at the end of the video can't be seen very clearly.
So before you go and comment about the wordings at the end, bear in mind that I've already told you about it!

Anyway, I've posted the video on Youtube ( As you can clearly see, the video player above is of "YouTubian" design... ).
Here's the link:
Plus, I've added the link in my "Jump To Lightspeed" link list, so you guys don't have to look for this particular post in the future.

Finally, this is my 180th post on Blogger.
Just another 20 posts and I'll reach 200!
Yay! [ smiles ]

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: