Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Trip To Sunway Pyramid...

Okay, I went to Sunway Pyramid yesterday to go and get the stuff that I need, which are:
1. An A4-sized sketchbook for Biology.
2. A Red Crescent T-shirt and trousers.

I went to Popular Bookstore first.
I looked everywhere for the sketchbook, but I could only find the A5-sized one, not the A4-sized sketchbook I needed.
So, I asked one of the Popular Bookstore employees and he said that there's no stock for A4-sized sketchbooks!

So, my family and I went to have dinner at KFC.
The service was slow and lousy, and the food wasn't that good either...

After that, my father took me to a Maxis store.
He wanted to change my handphone service to Hotlink Prepaid, because the charges for Postpaid are too great.
Point being that if I don't make a call, he has to pay RM30. And if I do make a call, he has to pay more than RM30. So it's not worth it.

So yeah, I'm using Prepaid now.
This means that I won't be making so many calls in the future.
Fortunately, my handphone number is still the same...

Later, we asked the guy at the Information Counter whether there were any shops in Sunway Pyramid selling clothes for Uniformed Bodies ( Badan Beruniform ) like the Red Crescent Society etc etc.
Apparently, according to him, there were no such shops in Sunway Pyramid.
How can a huge mega mall like Sunway Pyramid not have a simple shop that sells clothes for Uniformed Bodies?
[ sigh ]

Well, at least I got the sketchbook I needed...

Oh yeah. Just before my family and I went back home, I took this picture of the main Pyramid for some reason.
I don't know why I took it - It could be because of those sparkling lights twinkling all over the Pyramid structure...
Here it is:


Well, I guess that's it for now.

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: