Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

First PBSM Meeting of 2010...

Okay, I went to attend the Red Crescent Society meeting at school just now.
And guess what?
I actually forgot to bring my co-curricular attendance card! ( It's a card that the teachers use to record my attendance. )
When I realised this, I was panicking like crazy!

Fortunately, most of the other students have not received their co-curricular attendance cards yet.
So the teacher asked us to write down our names on a piece of paper and attendance will be recorded during the next meeting.
Lucky me! I promised myself I won't be so careless next time.

During the meeting, Jannah and Sarah were both pestering me without end!
They kept on bugging me about all sorts of stuff!
It was pure torture!
Okay, I'm exaggerating about the "torture" part. But you get what I mean, right?

Anyway, I became the AJK ( Ahli Jawatan Kuasa ) PBSM for Form 4.

I'm going to have to get a new Red Crescent T-shirt and trousers.
My old ones are way too tight! This is no surprise, due to the fact that I have not changed my PBSM attire since Form 1!
I'll most likely be going out tonight to go and buy my new PBSM clothes...

Well, that's it for now.

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: