Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

How I Dislike Dragonflies!

Well, I'm just here to express my disliking of dragonflies, that's all...
The insects just keep flying into my house, making an extremely annoying flapping noise and assaulting anyone that gets too near to them.

Just last night, a dragonfly somehow managed to fly into my bedroom.
The noise created by the dragonfly's beating wings were unbearable!
I had to lay awake for nearly half an hour before the irritating noise stopped, and I finally managed to drift to sleep...

Oh well, I guess I'm going to have live with it.
They don't call my area "Setia Eco-Park" for nothing!

Anyway, I've just finished off the last of my homework, which are Physics and Biology.
For Physics, I had to search the Internet for a diagram of "vernier calipers".
This is the one I'm gonna use:


As for Chemistry, I am required to find the meaning of the term "discrete".
Apparently, according to the definitions I found on Answers.com, "discrete" means "apart", "detached", "separate" and "not connected".

After that, I had to look for some examples of discrete particles.
Truth be told, I couldn't have done it without Hazwan's help.
We were searching for the examples on Wikipedia, when suddenly he found something promising.
It's under the article titled "Discrete Element Method". There was a whole list of examples of discrete particles under the "Application" sub-topic.
Thanks, Hazwan! I appreciate your help!

Well, yeah, that's pretty much it for now...

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: