Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I Borrowed Another Chess Book!

Here I am, updating my blog once again!
I obviously can't let my blog rot for too long, can I?
You can say that I'm a very "responsible" blogger! [ smiles ]

Anyway, I just finished all of my homework, and I did it in just one hour!
To be honest, I didn't really expect myself to complete all of my homework today.

I had to write a Bahasa Melayu Essay ( Which has to be over 350 words long. ), do tonnes of Mathematics homework, and copy down some stuff from my English textbook.
But somehow, I managed to finish it all in just one hour.
Sometimes, I amaze even myself!

That leaves me with plenty of time to read the book I borrowed from Hazwan today.
Yup, I think you've guessed it - It's a book about Chess!

The title is "303 Tricky Chess Tactics" by Fred Wilson and Bruce Alberstein.
This book is full of chess positions in which the reader has to find solutions based on a certain theme or motive.
It should be quite interesting for a guy like me, right?
I'm gonna start reading it tonight, and I'll most probably finish reading it and return it to Hazwan on Friday.

Other than that, I finally gave Jannah that bar of chocolate that she always wanted me to give her [ you're welcome, Jannah! ], and I had one hell of a laugh watching a big guy like Amir chasing Sehran all around the school!
And finally, I received 30 cents from Sarah for doing her a favour.
Yay! Free money!

Well, that's it for now...

May the Force be with you...

1 critical responses:

chess book said...

hi. I like chess