Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Another Boring Day At School...

Honestly, today was a rather uneventful day for me.
School was boring...

I guess the only thing interesting that happened today is the fact that Ashman was playing Chess with Winnie, and he lost 3 times in a row to her.

I didn't manage to see the first two games.
But I DID manage to see the last game he lost, in which Ashman apparently made a positional blunder, involving him moving his b8 Knight to c6, and then back to b8 again for no advantage whatsoever.
In other words, he wasted a move.

If you ask me, I have no idea why would a strong player like Ashman make such a blunder.
But we all make mistakes, and Ashman is no exception.
But the fact that he lost three times consecutively to Winnie in a single day, now that's a whole other story!

Frankly speaking, I feel very tired right now...
My head feels heavy and my eyelids are practically half-open...
Ugh! Sometimes I feel like I genuinely hate afternoons!
The weather is ridiculously hot and it's so easy to get tired and drowsy at this time of day!
It's a wonder I'm still awake at all - I could very well be sleeping with my head on the keyboard right now!

Finally, just so you guys know, this is my 160th post on Blogger!
Just another 40 posts, and I'll reach my target of 200 posts!
[ smiles ]

Well, that's it for now.

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: