Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Co-curricular Activities For 2010!

Alright, today is the day I get to choose my co-curricular activities for the year.
Wait, so soon?
But it's only the fourth day of school!

We had to sit at the school assembly for quite a long time, listening to the teachers explaining the characteristics of each co-curricular activity.

Honestly speaking, when Encik Isyraf talked about the Computer Club, for a brief moment, I had a very strong temptation to join the Computer Club.
I mean, they were going to teach you how to assemble a whole PC! They would also be talking about various hardware and software as well.
But then I realised I already knew tonnes of stuff about computers, so joining this club would be more or less a waste of time...

Anyway, here are the activities I'm going to choose for this year:
1. Badan Beruniform - Persatuan Bulan Sabit Merah ( PBSM )
2. Kelab dan Persatuan - English Language Society ( ELS )
3. Sukan dan Permainan - Permainan Dalaman

Ugh! How I dislike PBSM!
It's all about marching, marching, and more marching!
And the worst part is that the squad commanders treat us normal members like some sort of crap!
I hate it!
But I don't have a choice but to join it, because I already bought the uniform...
Oh well...

Fortunately, according to Ashman, the teachers count the points for only TWO of the activities that I've joined, not all three.
For example, If I'm more active in Permainan Dalaman and ELS, but not so active in PBSM, it doesn't matter, because the teachers are only going to count the points I've accumulated from Permainan Dalaman and ELS only.
But this is based on what Ashman told me, and in my opinion, he's a person that can't be fully trusted!

Well, I guess that's it for now.

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: