Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What happened at school on the 6th January 2010?

Alright, let me recall what happened at school today.
Let me see...

Hmmm, immediately after the asembly, all the Form 4 students went to the Open Hall and received a lecture from Pn. Zanariah, the school's Penolong Kanan Akademik.
It was nothing much, really.
She talked about the different streams available to us Form 4 students and that we should make the right decision or else we would regret it later on, etc etc.

As for class, there were 5 subjects today.
First, there was Chemistry. I can remember that at the time, it was really hot because the class curtains have disappeared for some reason.
The Chemistry teacher gave us an assignment to find the definition of Chemistry, the common use of chemicals in daily life, and careers related to Chemistry.

Next up was English.
I got a real surprise when I found out that Pn. Roslinda, the English teacher for my class last year, turned out to be the English teacher for my class this year as well!
Honestly speaking, I was not expecting Pn. Roslinda to be the English teacher this year - I thought she was a relief teacher or something...

Mathematics is the same for me as it had been in Form 3.
Pn. Goh just goes through the topics in the textbook as quick as a flash, asks us if we have any questions, then gives us tonnes and tonnes of homework...
It's a routine I got used to during Form 3, because Pn. Goh was my Maths teacher last year as well. Her style of teaching is no different this year...
But I guess it's kind of effective. Kind of...

Pendidikan Moral was scary for me...
The teacher likes to stare into people's eyes for an uncomfortably long time before finally looking away!
It was pure scariness! It's even scarier than staring into Lynn's eyes!
Those of you who were there with me, I think you know what I mean...

Finally, there was History.
Our teacher was none other than Encik Din himself. And he turned out to be a very fun and interesting teacher.
But I'm guessing he'll become more serious once he actually starts to teach us.
Today, he just asked us to do a presentation based on the first and second chapter of the History textbook.
My team was tasked to gather information about "Mesir Purba" ( Ancient Egypt ). Great! I love Ancient Egyptian History! I just hope the textbook doesn't turn out as boring as I think it's gonna be...

Conclusively, I think I enjoy being in 4 Beta.
I don't think I want to switch to another class given the chance.
Point being, the teachers are good, and I'm quite comfortable where I am...
Besides, I've already wrote the class name "4 Beta" on all my exercise books already. I can't switch them ALL to "4 Epsilon", can I?

Well, I think my post is long enough.
So I'm gonna stop here.

Oh yeah, I decided to check out a new optional subject I can take for the SPM Examination.
It's called "EST" ( English for Science and Technology ).
Hazwan and Sehran are with me as well.

It's an English paper, but involving topics based on Science and Technology.
The EST class starts after school and ends at 2.15pm.
I'm attending the class next Wednesday.
Should be quite interesting, no?

Okay, I guess that's it for now.

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: