Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Straight As For PMR!!!

Alright, I'm here, and I've got good news!
Okay, here goes:
I got 7As in my PMR Examination!!!

Here's the whole story...
Every Form 3 student is supposed to receive their PMR results today, like I said in my previous post.

So, I went to school with my parents - My brother didn't want to come for some reason...
My friends were already there, waiting for me in the main hall.
We chatted for a while, and then the teachers got up on the stage.

Then they announced that they were going to read out the names of the students who achieved straight As in the PMR examination.
My friends and I were unbelievably nervous!
The horrible feeling in my stomach was unbearable!

Jabbar went first, then Haziq, then Aimie, then Amir.
At this point, I felt like there were hundreds of butterflies fluttering in my stomach!

And then, Encik Din called my name!
I was both surprised and happy!
I quickly rushed to the stage where all the teachers were waiting to congratulate me.
I couldn't believe it - I actually got straight As for PMR!

Oh yeah, for all the other Form 3 students who got straight As too, congratulations to all of you!
Well done!
And for those students who didn't get straight As, it's alright.
Don't feel bad, kay? You guys did your best.

At least the wait for the results is finally over!

Here's a picture my father managed to snap:
Anyway, I'm not gonna be blogging for quite a while, because I have an Adobe After Effects project I have to work on, and it's gonna take quite a long time for me to complete it.
I'll update my blog as soon as I'm finished with my project...

Well, I guess that's it for now.

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: