Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009!

Well, I'm here again...
Firstly, I want to wish everyone out there:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Secondly, I am very proud to say that this is my 150th post on Blogger!
My new objective: 200 posts.
I'm sure I'll be able to pull that off, right?

Finally, because I got straight As for my PMR Examination, my father actually bought me a "Nokia 6303 Classic"!
Yay! I'm so happy!
I'll treat it as my PMR present and my Christmas gift this year.
Thanks, dad! I really appreciate it!

Well, I guess that's it for now.
PS. I'm not finished with my project yet, but I expect to complete it soon. I'm just gonna have to put up a little more effort and determinataion, that's all...

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: