Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

D-Day = 24th of December 2009!

Alright, I just came back from swimming...
And now I'm here, updating my blog once again!
Soon, I'll have posted 150 posts on Blogger!
Yay!

Anyway, I just found out that the PMR results will officially be announced on the 24th of December.
That's much sooner than I expected!
In fact, it's kind of scary!

For those of you who don't believe me, here's proof:
The Star Online - PMR results out on Dec 24

In light of this event, I would like to wish good luck to all Form 3 students.
I hope that all of us get good results for the 2009 PMR Examination.
All the best, everyone!

Finally, for those of you who commented on my 11-storey card tower in my previous post, thanks for the compliments!
I really appreciate it!
I'll try to build a higher card tower in the future, kay?

Well, I guess that's it for now.

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: