Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Giving My Blog A Few Tweaks...

Alright, I'm just here to announce that I've made a few tweaks and adjustments to my blog.

Here's a list:
1. I removed my music playlist - I reluctantly removed it because Mixpod is "experiencing an inconvenience" and can only support MP3 audio now. Plus, the player causes a lot of lag sometimes.

2. I changed my blog header from "Life Is Hard" to "Feel The Force" - Well, it seems only right to change the header of my blog to something that has to do with Star Wars, yes?

3. I changed a few captions - Just some minor changes to the captions on my picture, blog archive, etc. It's not really that important...

Well, I guess that's all of the changes I've made.

Anyway, I checked out "Cafe World" on Facebook.
But this time, players have more work to do: Players have to actually prepare the food themselves!
Plus, there are a lot of other game mechanics in "Cafe World" that are quite unsatisfactory, including the fact that it's very much like "Restaurant City" - unoriginal, in other words.
So, in the end I've decided not to play "Cafe World".

Well, that's it for now.

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: