Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

130th Post! [ wipes sweat off forehead ]

Alright, this is my 130th post on Blogger!
Yay!
I've sure come a long way since my first post!
Come to think of it, that post was so short...
[ shrugs ]

And for those of you guys who ACTUALLY blog, good for you!
Don't let your blogs die!

Oh, and another thing...
I just realised that today is my cousin Essie's birthday.
So,
Happy Birthday, Essie!

Already 20 years old!
Awesome!
I wish I were as tall as you! [ smiles ]

Anyway, I won't be going to school tomorrow.
Mr Durai actually organised a field trip for us Form 3 students.
It's a trip to a prison facility!
Could you believe that?

And the bus fee is RM10!
It's like paying RM10 to go to jail!
That would be a laugh!
But I have other reasons for not coming tomorrow, not just this...

Well, Hazwan and Ashman are not coming, that's for certain.
That's one of the reasons, I think...
There are countless others, and I'm too lazy to type them here!

Okay, I guess that's it for now.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: