Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Off to Kuantan!

Okay, this is officially my 120th post on Blogger!
Wahoo!

Oh, and I skipped school today.
I have to follow my family for a holiday trip to Kuantan.
So, I guess I won't be blogging for quite a while.

3 days and 2 nights to be exact.
So try not to miss me too much!
Don't worry, when I come back, I'll have tonnes to blog about!

Here's a preview of my future blogs:
1. A new variant of Chess called "Double Chess".
2. An accident in school involving Ah Keong and a glass window pane.
3. Hopefully some pictures from the Kuantan trip!

And finally,
Jaslyn!
How did you manage to beat my score in Typing Maniac?!
IT'S NOT FAIR!!! [ sulks ]

Well, I guess that's it.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: