Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Back From Kuantan!

Okay, guys!
I'm finally back from my holiday at Kuantan!
Yay! I get to blog again!

Anyway, I took a LOT of pictures using various tools, namely:
1. My family's FinePix A340 Digital Camera.
2. My father's handphone.
3. My mother's handpfone.

I'll upload them on my next post, kay?
I'm also thinking of changing my profile picture using one of the pictures from the holiday...

I'm also thinking of adding some new songs to my music playlist, which are:
1. "21 Guns" by Green Day.
2. "New Divide" by Linkin Park.
I'll update my player as soon as I finish posting all my Kuantan holiday pictures.


Now, I remembered that I said in my last post that I would blog about a Chess variant called Double Chess.
Well, here goes...

Double Chess was introduced to our little Chess group ( Ashman, me, Hazwan, Sehran and Hari )
by Winnie.
Of course, Hari and Sehran were absent that day, so Ashman, Hazwan and I got to see it first.

It involves two Chess boards and two teams with two players in each team.
Each team member would play different colours in the same team.
Confused?
Well, here's an example, then.

Let's say Winnie and I were on one team, and Hazwan and Ashman were on the other team.
That means if Winnie were using the White pieces, then I would be using the Black pieces, and so on and so forth.

Okay, the gameplay goes like normal, but there's a new rule.
It's hard to explain, so I'll give an example:

Let's say Winnie and I were on one team, and Hazwan and Ashman were on the other.
Okay, Winnie is playing with Ashman, and I am playing with Hazwan, using separate boards, of course.

So, since Winnie is on my team, if she captures one of Ashman's pieces, she must GIVE that piece to me, and I have to do the same if I capture any of Hazwan's pieces.
And the weird part is, I can USE the captured piece that Winnie gave me in my game with Hazwan, and Hazwan can use the pieces that Ashman captures from Winnie.

Basically, I can have 3 Bishops or 3 Knights or even 3 Queens in a game.
But there are a few rules regarding this new piece-receiving and placing ability:
1. A player can't put a piece on the FIRST or EIGHTH rank.
2. A player cannot put a piece if it results in a checkmate immediately after placing the piece.

If any player achieves checkmate, then the player's team wins.
Simple, no?
If you have any enquiries, don't hesitate to contact me by any means neccesary! [ smiles ]

Go try it yourself sometime.
Trust me, it's fun!

Well, I guess that's it for now...
I've gotta go and try to beat Jaslyn's score in Typing Maniac! Ugh!
After I post my Kuantan pictures, of course.
[ sigh ] Maybe I'll do all of this tomorrow...

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: