Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Music Playlist Updated Once Again!

Okay, I'm here...
Well, since I don't feel sleepy yet, I might as well do something, right?
No, this does not include posting the Kuantan holiday pictures just yet.
That's tomorrow.

For now, I just updated my music player.
I added "New Divide" by Linkin Park and "21 Guns" by Green Day.
Sadly, I got rid of "No Boundaries" by Adam Lambert and "What About Now" by Chris Daughtry because my playlist was cluttered with too many songs.

[ Yawns ]
Ugh! I have to upload so many pictures tomorrow!
It's gonna be hard work!

I think I'm gonna list down the stuff I have to do tomorrow, or at least TRY and do tomorrow:
1. Post all my Kuantan holiday pictures.
2. Try and beat Jaslyn in Typing Maniac.
3. Study the complexities and the principles of the Sicilian Defense.

Well, these are my top priorities for tomorrow.
So, I guess that's it.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: