Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Kuantan Holiday Pictures!

Okay, as I've promised, I've uploaded my Kuantan holiday pictures.
And there's a whole tonne of them!
40 pictures, to be exact!

Well, I stayed there for 3 days and 2 nights, so I'm gonna arrange my pictures in chronological order, starting from the first day.
Don't worry, I'll add annotations as well!

Well, here goes...

DAY 1
Important events:
1. Journey to Kuantan.
2. Lunch at "Hoi Yin" restaurant.
3. Arrival at the Swiss Garden Resort and Spa.
4. Checking out our room and the facilities at the hotel.
5. Went swimming.
6. Huge storm occurs.
7. Dinner at some restaurant called "Sri Mahkota Seafood".
8. Went back to hotel and lingered around the lobby.

On the road to Kuantan...

"Hoi Yin" restaurant, apparently famous for its curry noodles.

Finally! We're at the hotel at last!

Checking out our room on the top-most floor...

An aerial view of the swimming pool...

Some view of the beach! I was being sarcastic, by the way!

Somehow, my father predicted this storm coming...

It's getting closer...How scary!

Hmmm, squid, mixed vegetables and 100 Plus. A food vacationer's dream?

Oh my gosh, two crabs? That's a lot...

I just had to take this picture...

Eating crab is really, really messy!!!

We're back at the hotel at last...

I think this was somewhere in the lobby...

Can't talk to you now, I've just entered the "Twilight Zone"! ( That's what the shirt I'm wearing says, by the way! )


That's my piano! Haha!

What a dweeb! Can't even smile properly!

Now that's more like it!

Hmmm, complimentary drinks! Generous, no?

Haha! This is expert photography!
DAY 2
Important events:
1. Went to the Kuantan port. Saw some oil depots.
2. Bought currypuffs and keropok at some roadside stalls.
3. Went to the beach. ( I did take some pictures. But I'm not gonna show them! )
4. Went to eat dinner. Seafood buffet!


[ sigh ] Breakfast...

Ugh! What a greedy sausage-eater!

Somewhere in Kuantan port...

I wonder what's that tall and imposing structure in the distance?

Oil depots! Wow! How awesome! [ sarcastic look ]

A picture of an oil-processing facility...

Another picture of an oil-processing facility...

Mmmm, just look at all that food!

A currypuff stall on the roadside. Authentic, no?

It was scorching hot when this picture was taken!

Erm, keropok galore?

Ahhh, you can actually feel an awesome "bayu laut" from where this picture was taken!

Hmmm, how scenic!

Woah, lobster! No, it's just crayfish...

Ice-cream. Never gets boring...

Never, ever eat oysters without lemon!

He had a stomacache at this point!

Et voila! A work of art!

DAY 3
Important events:
1. Preparing to go back home.
2. Fell asleep in the car! ( Is this considered an important event? )

I was still quite sleepy, so I didn't realise this picture was taken.

Everyone's asleep except for my father. Doesn't my brother look drowsy?


Well, that's all of them.
Sure is a lot, right?
There really are 40 pictures! You can count if you want! Be my guest!

All in all, I think the trip to Kuantan was quite interesting and fun!
Oh well, that's that.

Okay, I think my post has become way too long, what with all the pictures and whatnot.
So I'm gonna stop for now.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: